Full Moon in Gemini
November 27, 2023 – 4:16 am ET/ 1:16 am PT
Theme: Follow Your Inner Wisdom
Graduate of Our Mystic Astrology Apprenticeship Program
The Full Moon has arrived once again and is shining its light upon the sign of Gemini. Even though it is often cast with an unsavory reputation, Gemini has meaningful and profound wisdom available to be uncovered and embodied by you.
Gemini is governed by the planet Mercury who is known, in godform, as a trickster God and also Zeus’ (the King of Gods’) Wingman or “right hand”.
With the sidekick support of Mercury, a Gemini Full moon illuminates your potential to become acquainted with your own playful sensibilities, enhanced communication, a curious mind, and the connection to codes that can unlock your wildest dreams.
With Mercury joining forces with the Sun in the sign of Sagittarius, the dignity of this planet may entice the habit of overthinking; the medicine here is to follow the call of your heart and to become acquainted with the whispers of your inner wisdom. Themes acknowledged under this Full Moon may repeat when Mercury retrogrades to almost the exact degree in Sagittarius on December 28, 2023.
When you commit to learning the lessons you’re being asked to learn you break cycles and build foundations for new and luscious experiences that are beyond imagination.
With every Lunar cycle, there is a fresh landscape and unique energy. While there may be commonalities to the last Gemini Full Moon, there is a fresh new energy-code born to guide you this month.
When a full moon rises upon you, you are being both energetically held and tested; ushered into the active participation of intentionally and mindfully creating your reality.
There is a call to action to follow the instinct of your inner wisdom. Your mind may have a tendency to throw you off track with doubt and confusion, but you are being invited to rise above your swirling thoughts of doubt, fear, and uncertainty.
Turn towards your intuition and turn towards your dreams to answer the call. You know what’s best for you, you know the kind of life you want to lead, you just need to allow yourself to lead it.
On this Full Moon, the celestial forces are supporting the transformation of how business and career traditionally operate. Where business and career have looked a certain way in the past (i.e. hustle culture, burn out, following the “shoulds”), there is a new age of career and business.
The celestial realm is offering you so much more room than ever before to create impact, receive resources, and connect with others. The moniker of the new kind of success is no longer about the “dog-eat-dog” way of thinking; now, success is achieved through the lens of giving, nurturing, and inspiring others to be their best selves too.
Generosity Marketing is the new Guerilla Marketing, leading with your heart is the new strategic thinking, and deeply caring for others is a celebrated business skill.
This Gemini Full Moon is helping you clear the foundation of the old and outdated belief systems that stand in your way. It is also inviting you to deeply think about the kind of person you want to be, how you want to serve, and the way you desire to be remembered.
Full Moon Contemplations
As you shed and celebrate under this Gemini Full Moon, I invite you to use these Journal Prompts to deepen your connection to your magic within:
- How can you infuse more playfulness and imagination into your daily life?
- Reflect on moments in your past when you embraced a curious and lighthearted approach. How did it impact your overall sense of well-being?
- Consider the dreams you haven’t allowed yourself to have. What if these dreams are meant to be lived by you? What would that look like?
- How have challenges you’ve faced contributed to and enhanced your growth and self-discovery?
- Reflect on a time when following your intuition led to a positive outcome. What lessons can you draw from that experience?
- In what ways can you invite yourself to connect more deeply with your intuition?
- What aspects of the old business and career paradigm are you ready to release?
- What meaningful relationships can you nurture in your life right now? What are some new ways you can give to those you love? What are some novel ways you can give to your clients and business partnerships?
- Envision the person you want to become and the legacy you wish to leave. How does this vision align with your values and aspirations?
- Reflect on ways to incorporate your desired qualities into your daily life. How can you live in alignment with the version of yourself you aspire to be?
Who This Full Moon May Impact the Most:
Every birth chart is unique, and there are a number of factors that influence how a Full Moon will affect you. The best way to know how each lunar cycle will impact you is to learn to read your own chart.
But know that something is being illuminated for us all, and that we are all being asked in one way or another to awaken to the themes of this Gemini Full Moon.
Those who may experience the effects of this Full Moon most strongly are:
Sagittarius Sun, Moon, Rising
Gemini Sun, Moon, Rising
Pisces Sun, Moon, Rising
Virgo Sun, Moon, Rising
Aries Sun, Moon, Rising
Our Become Your Own Astrologer Course is LIVE!
Discover How To Read Your Own Chart And The Chart Of Others With Accuracy And Ease… (And Even Make Extra Money Doing It!)
Gemini Full Moon Ritual
Grounding, Shedding, and Nurturing Ritual
- Find a space for this ritual where you feel safe and concentrated. Bonus points if you can have your sights set on the moon, but not necessary.
- Set up your space by bringing in as many of the four elements as you can. You can light candles, surround yourself with crystals and other intuitive objects. Fill your space with playful melodies.
- In this month’s lunar cycle, water is an element that is under-represented by the energy of the sky. For this ritual, you are invited to intentionally contribute water to the ether of your experience. Allow yourself to find a vessel you can fill with water, add a couple drops of lemon, lemongrass, or peppermint essential oil (if you have), and bring your vessel with you to your sacred space and place it within reach of your ritual.
- The ritual begins with a grounding meditation. Close your eyes (if it feels safe to you) and allow yourself to inhale deep, slow, and rhythmic breaths. Imagine red roots extending from your body into the deep core of the Earth. Feeling anchored. Feeling supported.
- When you feel complete in grounding, open your eyes and gaze upon your sacred bowl of water tapping into the communicative and expressive energy of the Gemini Full Moon. Allow yourself to celebrate and reflect upon all you have done thus far to show up in your life as the person you want to be. Allow yourself to hug yourself, swirl your body, and feel into the sense of accomplishment for your goodness, kindness, and nurturance of others. Next, allow yourself to reflect upon what attributes and habits no longer serve you and give yourself permission to shed them now.
Note: You may burn the pages of your sheddings if you feel called to do so or you may join them with the instructions in step 6.
- Next, on a separate paper, write down any limiting beliefs or fears you have. Hold the paper over the bowl of water and visualize the moonlight infusing it with its transformative energy. When ready, gently place the paper in the water, symbolizing the release of these limitations.
- Draft a set of affirmations that reflect your vision of yourself in the pursuit and success of your dreams. Allow yourself to claim success in novel ways. Speak your affirmations out loud, allowing their empowering energy to resonate within every cell within your body.
- Express gratitude and appreciation for the support and guidance you’ve received from the Gemini Full Moon and Celestial Forces. Affirm your commitment to nurturing yourself and having the courage to pursue your dreams.
Allow the energy you’ve produced to nurture you throughout the week. Know and trust in the celestial embrace of the Gemini full moon.
Horoscopes For Each Sign – The area of life you can release something this Full Moon
If you do not know your Sun, Moon, and Rising sign, you can click here to generate your chart.
Look at your Rising Sign first, then Moon, then Sun.
ARIES: Siblings, online business, general business, local life, relatives, short distance travel, writing, speaking, teaching, the mind
TAURUS: Self-worth, money, what you eat, your voice, possessions, skills and talents
GEMINI: Yourself, ego, how you present yourself to the world, your looks, identity
CANCER: Spirituality, your dream world, the past, pain and loss, isolated places such as hospitals, prisons and institutions, channelling
LEO: The greater network, large groups of people, acquaintances, community, social media, online communities, good luck, money
VIRGO: Work, self-employment, your career, public image, leadership
LIBRA: Father, gurus, spiritual community, foreign travel, blessings, your belief systems, spirituality
SCORPIO: Death and rebirth, the occult, big life changes and transformation, sexuality, inheritances, other people’s money
SAGITTARIUS: Romantic partner, business partner, clients
CAPRICORN: Your service to the world, day job, enemies, your physical body, health, animals, daily routines, therapy
AQUARIUS: Lovers and romance, play, hobbies, fun, art, intellect, creation, children
PISCES: Home, mother, family, emotional wellbeing, ancestral roots, the heart
Guest Astrologer, Eden Wine
Graduate of Our Mystic Astrology Apprenticeship Program. Learn more about that program here.