Venus Moves into Capricorn on November 5, 2021 and stays until March 6, 2022
Theme: Getting Serious About Love
by Andrea Dupuis
Venus, the planet of love and relationships, moves into the sign of Capricorn this week. Even though Capricorn isn’t considered the most lovey dovey sign, Venus actually enjoys being in Capricorn! Capricorn is ruled by the planet Saturn. In ancient astrology Venus and Saturn are considered very good friends. Love thrives in a safe container and that is exactly what these two planets create together.
This can be an especially good time to solidify and commit deeper to meaningful relationships. We may become more serious about what we want in our love life, and if we’re in a relationship we may have conversations with our partner about commitment or we could even get engaged or married. In partnership, there’s actually a lot of potential for great chemistry and erotic connection right now so long as we lean into the Venusian influences of this transit and don’t get too caught up in perfectionism.
If we’re in a relationship that doesn’t serve us, now may be the window where we gather the strength to end it and claim our worth. Saturn is about mastery and doing things well, and that includes relationships! If we’re single, our devotion to what we really want can become amplified at this time. Our attractions may even orient toward Saturnian qualities making those serious, ambitious and secure types more alluring.
Given that Venus is connected to what we value in every area of life – relationship, finances, aesthetics and material possessions, we may be inspired to make changes or improvements in one or many of these arenas.
Venus rules the feminine, thus transits of Venus tend to impact feminine beings the most.
When Venus is in Capricorn it’s a Good Time To:
- Commit to growth in relationships
- Stabilize and deepen relationships
- Take ownership of our internal reality
- Take responsibility for our past mistakes
- Forgive and move on
- Work on building financial wealth with our partner
- Date serious and responsible people
- Get married or commit deeper
- Commit to date nights with our partners
What to be Mindful of When Venus is in Capricorn
- Saturn energy can lead to rigidity, loosen your grip
- Practice being present, as Saturn can cause us to come off as distant or aloof
- Come off as distant
- Remember you can’t control everything
- Don’t isolate yourself, lean into connection
- The urge to overwork may be strong at this time, remember to take breaks!
- Don’t take life too seriously, make room for play.